EAUDITIONER’S CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In reference to the permission granted by Company to participate in Company’s talent contest, the Talent expressly agrees to comply with all the terms herein.
- Eligibility:to be eligible for a contest, you understand that you’ve created account and opted to contest in any talent contest as may be communicated by Company from time to time. You also warrant that you’re of legal age and your country of residence does not prohibits the use of this service.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of eAuditioner, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry through the online platform with your video contents. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize or sponsorship or offer or be hired. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of eAuditioner. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of eAuditioner.
- Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for eAuditioner to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner selection and notification: After the selection of Winners at Sponsor’s discretion. Winners will be notified via email within 30 days following the winner selection. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT EAUDITIONER’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that eAuditioner, anyone acting on behalf of eAuditioner, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms:eAuditionerreserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, eAuditioner may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by eAuditioner. eAuditionerreserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
eAuditionerhas the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from eAuditioner. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless eAuditionerand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such Talent’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Governing law:this contest is governed by the United States laws, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.
Print Name and Title