This Sponsorship Agreement (the “Agreement’) is made and effective this 09/06/2018
BETWEEN: EAUDITIONER. (The “Company”), a Company organised and existing under the USA laws with its head office located at:24 Radde PL, Brooklyn, New York
and at Chiboy Place, 2 Abiloye Street, Ijegun Satelite Town, Near Navy Gate, by Lumark junction, Lagos, Nigeria
AND: _________________________________________________(the “Sponsor”), an individual with its Main Address located at: ____________________________________________
WHEREAS, Company has established an online platform where users can upload their talent videos for nomination by Sponsors.
WHEREAS, Sponsor understands wishes to Sponsor the talent in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
NOW THEREFORE, the parties agree has follows.
For the Purpose of this Agreement, Sponsor has agreed to perform the requirements stated herein in this Agreement to the Company. Company agrees to identify and acknowledge Sponsor for selected talents.
The Company shall perform the following obligations to the Sponsor: Act as talent match maker for the sponsor looking for individual with the following skills or talent in singing, music, dancing, acting and other related or unrelated skills or talent video content uploaded to eAuditioner’s platform.
- SPONSOR’S OBLIGATIONS
Sponsor agrees to provide the following duties to the Sponsor.
Upon the execution of this Agreement, the Sponsor shall perform the following obligations.
- Payment of $20 or its equivalent as introduction fee and
- Payment of 10% of the contracted salary offered to the contestants
- RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES.
The parties are independent contractors with respect to one another. Nothing in this Agreement shall create any association, joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship of any kind between the parties.
Sponsor shall indemnify and hold harmless Company, its related entities, partners, agents, officers, directors, employees, attorneys, heirs, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses), and liabilities of every kind incurred as a result of: (i) any act or omission by Sponsor or its officers, directors, employees, or agents; (ii) any use of Sponsor’s name, logo, Web site, or other information, products, or services provided by Sponsor; and/or (iii) the inaccuracy or breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties made by Sponsor in this Agreement. This indemnity shall require the payment of costs and expenses by Sponsor as they occur. This section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Warranties. Each party covenants, warrants and represents that it shall comply with all laws and regulations applicable to this Agreement and the performance of its obligations, and that it shall exercise due care and act in good faith at all times in the performance of its obligations hereunder. The provisions of this section shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Binding Effect. This Agreement shall bind the parties, their respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the English laws without regard to its conflict-of-laws or choice-of-law principles.
- Assignment. This Agreement, or the rights granted under it, may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed by either party without the express prior written consent of the other party.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement and all its attachments constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements, oral or written, relating to the Sponsorship. This Agreement may only be amended in a writing signed by both parties.
- Notice. All notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing, addressed to the parties at the addresses set forth below, and shall be deemed to have been duly given when delivered when sent by overnight courier, or certified mail (return receipt requested).
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.
Authorised Signature Authorised Signature
Print Name and Title Print Name and Title